For more information about the meetings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (NOTE: If your email address contains your last name, your anonymity will be see by those administering the email address. Please consider this as anonymity is managed by the individual.)
Updated on 05 March 2019
Meeting times are listed for each week, unless indicated otherwise
- 6:00 pm (The Travelers) 2514 Jenny Ln, Green Bay, WI meeting is at “The Bridge”
- 11:00 am (Getting Down to The Basics Group) First United Methodist Church, 325 East Franklin Street, Appleton, WI
- Held in the basement in Rm B120.
- Enter on West side of church via entrance marked ‘Office’.
- Go directly downstairs, walk left, then at the first hallway walk right.
- Room B120 is down that hallway on the left.
- 6:30 pm (2 & 4 Tuesday ACA) at St. Andrews Church, 1100 E. Murdock St., Oshkosh WI
- Meeting is held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month except when the meeting falls on December 25th. Please contact your local club if you need support over the holiday.
- 6:00 pm (Road to Wellsville) at The Haven 1003 Marshall St Manitowoc, WI
- 6:00 pm (Thursday Outreach Group) at Solutions Recovery Club, 621 Evans St. Oshkosh WI
- NOTE: This meeting is not held on Thanksgiving Day. Please contact your local club if you need support over the holiday.
- 6:00 pm (We put the FUN in dysFUNtional) at the Genesis Club, 1213 N. Appleton Street, Appleton, WI